Upcoming Session Dates
|Feb 01||Volunteer Day|
History of our Program
- Established in 1989, Leadership Menomonee Falls (LMF) is a program of the Menomonee Falls Community Chamber
- LMF is one of more than 650 community leadership programs in the United States
- Curriculum and program specifics are reviewed by the LMF Board of Governors, whose members include alumni, business, and community leaders
About the Program
- Leadership Menomonee Falls (LMF) is a dynamic professional and personal development program focused on building future leaders within our community
- Develops leadership skills and community awareness through monthly interactive sessions and skills training sessions that prepare participants for active business and community leadership
- Provides first-hand exposure to the inner workings of our village as well as important skills training that prepares participants for active community leadership and enhanced management, communications and team building abilities in the work place
- Cultivates an unparalleled network of professionals that promote and strengthen a positive commercial climate by increasing a commitment to volunteerism and encourages and facilitates progressive and positive change
- Participants acquire and fortify leadership characteristics and skills thus strengthening employee motivation to become workplace achievers.
- Participants acquire and expand professional networks giving businesses an expanded network of personal and professional contacts
- Through our strong alumni and affiliations, our participants and sponsors identify and build strong personal and professional networking opportunities.
Ruth Graczkowski formed Tri-S Consulting as a way to help serve other people. Ruth’s success is due to her knowledge of successful corporate operations, sales experience, her ability to find the gifts and talents of every individual and her strong commitment of believing in others. Whether meeting with executives, managers or employees in any kind of industry, she connects with clients to tap into their true potential. She encourages others to think out loud with her to uncover the next best decision based on serving others. Quiet conversations or energy charged brainstorming sessions, clients trust in her to “tell it the way it is” and to reach new solutions to sometimes stagnant challenges.
As an alumnus of Leadership Menomonee Falls, a successful business and leadership coach, and a resident of Menomonee Falls, Ruth brings her knowledge, experience, passion, and energetic coaching style making LMF a premier leadership development program in the community.
- Participants also work in teams to develop projects that provide tangible solutions to real community needs
- Participants have a hands-on opportunity to use the skills they develop as part of the leadership program